We hope you enjoy your lashes!
If you are a Lash Virgin, follow the tips below to ensure that your lashes will last you for weeks to come.
- Do not get the lashes wet for the first 24 hours after your appointment. If you have to take a shower or wash your face, just avoid having the shower head directly onto your face.
- Make sure you are using a non oil based make-up remover around your eyes (water-based or oil free)
- Keep away from steam and heat for the first 48 hours to allow glue to fully cure (this includes tanning salons, sauna’s, steam rooms, facial steamers, hot yoga and an intensive workout)
- Do not use a regular Eyelash curler.
- Do not rub your eye or lashes when washing your face. Wash your lashes gently with a water-based cleanser.
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well.
- Do not use Mascara (other than water-based Mascara types).
- Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own (we can remove the lashes without damaging your natural ones).
- Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
In order to keep your lashes looking full and luscious, we recommend that you come in for refills every 2-3 weeks. As a Lash Virgin, your first refill time may be shorter. The more accustomed you become to your new lashes, the longer your intervals will become. Customers can routinely go 3-5 weeks before a refill. Obviously, this will vary by person.
If your find that a couple of your new lashes fall out within 72 hours of your application, please do not panic. Check to see if your natural lashes are attached to the new ones when they fall out. If they are, this just means that those lashes have reached their natural replenishing cycle. Please give us a call if this does happen.
We hope you love your lashes as much as we do, and please feel free to give us a call if you have any concerns or questions regarding the treatment of your lashes!
Keep Waking up Pretty Montreal!
Chez Love Your Lashes